We know that legal action can sometimes be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you help in language that you can understand. If you don't feel like you understand your options, just ask, and we will work to find an explanation that works for you.
Don't wait! Contact us for a phone consultation. Let us help you figure out your best next steps are. The sooner you have a plan of action, the better your chances of taking the correct steps to get the results you want.
An accomplished attorney with over 35 years of experience, Sidney J. Braquet has a reputation for integrity, compassion and trust. His experience includes representing individuals, small businesses, and corporations in formation and for ongoing counsel as well as some real property transactions. He has also counseled individuals whose legal issues range from modest to moderate level estate planning; family settlements within the probate setting; and provided advice and guidance when a family loses a loved one and a family has the responsibility to administer the estate or probate a will. His experience has encompassed private sector legal practice and mediation, as well as public sector work with an emphasis in the social services arena and otherwise helping people in need. Mr. Braquet has been AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell since 1999. He previously served as an Associate Municipal Judge for the City of Houston.
· B.A. in Government with Honors in 1976 from the University of Texas at Austin
· J.D. in 1980 from the University of Houston Law Center
· Admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1980
· Licensed to practice in all state courts in Texas, the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
· Rated AV Preeminent by professional peers and Martindale-Hubbell since 1999
· Former member of the Texas Commission for the Deaf (1985-1991; Chairman from 1986-1988)
· Former member of the Texas Governor’s Committee for Disabled Persons (1983-1985)
· Member, Houston Bar Association (1981-present)
· Volunteer Mediator, Harris County Alternative Dispute Resolution Center (1994-1999)
· Completed Mediation Training by Attorney Mediators Institute (1994)
· Volunteer Lawyer, Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program (1991-2001)
· Board member, Julia C. Hester House, Inc.—a 75-year institution serving the needs of the Fifth Ward community
· Executive Director & Counsel to Board of Directors, St. Paul Scholarship Fund, a non-profit foundation which dispenses over $50,000 per year to needy minority Texas college students (1990-present)
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Braquet Law through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.